Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Favorite Movie


My favorite movie has to be The Fast and The Furious. I liked that movie because it is the first one out of the 6 movies that have been made. I am really into cars so that is one of the reasons why I really liked that movie. Now the Fast and The Furious movies have changed, the most recent movies are more action and drama and a little bit of love. But the first 3 movies were all about racing; even when two people would fight they would settle it in a race. Now there’s rarely any racing so I’m not that much of a fan of those movies now. In the first movie there are a lot of different cars and they would go to street races and stuff like that. To me that movie is one of the best I’ve seen mostly because I grew up watching it and I’ve always really liked cars. That is why The Fast and The Furious is my favorite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment