Sunday, September 28, 2014

Modern Times

 

Modern Times was a really good film in my opinion and it was a new experience for me. It was the first silent film that I've seen. I really liked the film because of Charlie Chaplin. He was the main character and he was also the director. He made the movie really funny even at serious times. The film did show some pretty depressing times but Chaplin was able to make it humorous . The film Modern Times was about how Charlie Chaplin saw the future. In that time it was hard for people to get a job and many people struggled because they had no money. Chaplin was able to show that but he made it funny instead of depressing. The film was so good that you were able to tell the character's emotions and feelings even though it was a silent film. Chaplin did really good in making this film and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment