Monday, October 6, 2014

My Name is John Merrick...


Today was a very special day for me because I became an official resident of the London hospital. When I got the news for Dr. Frederick Treves, the Mothershead, and Carr Gomm I was really surprised because the London Hospital was going to be my home. After the surprising news I then got a gift from Dr. Frederick Treves and he unwrapped it for me. It was a box and I wasn’t sure what it was and the Dr. Frederick Treves opened it and he it was a dressing case. I was really thankful because I’ve never really had something nice before. Later that night I was well dressed and I was using my dressing case. I really liked it and I was having a lot of fun with it. Everything was going well and I was a having a good because of all the good news. I was in my own little fantasy and I was having a great time, until the door opened and I saw the Night Porter. I was in shock so I froze and then all these people were looking at me. Then they all came in and it was just terrifying. Then they all left and I was dramatized, I was sleeping in my bed when I see Mr. Bytes. I was really terrified because i thought that i was going to get hit but i didn't. Mr. Bytes just touched my hair in a weird way. Then he just took my away with him.

2 comments: