Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Review of The Elephant Man


The Elephant Man was a really interesting movie and I really enjoyed watching it. At first I really didn’t understand the movie and I was pretty confused on what was going on. After watching and reviewing it for several days I really understood what was going on. The Elephant Man was based on a true story so I think that’s what made it interesting. The Elephant Man was about a guy that was deformed and a doctor from the London Hospital wanted to see this Elephant Man and he takes care of him and they become really good friends. The movie is really interesting I can’t say that I was bored of watching it at one point because I really enjoyed this movie. The movie was a really serious and sad movie. This movie had symbolism but it wasn’t that easy to find. The Elephant Man was a symbol of Jesus Christ and it was pretty interesting cause I never really thought that The Elephant Man can symbolize someone so important. Thos are my thoughts on The Elephant Man.  

1 comment:

  1. Good! Glad you enjoyed it and that it kept you intersted and intrigued.

    ReplyDelete