Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Problems & Struggles

Here in Bell Highschool students go through some struggles on a daily basis. One of the biggest struggles in high school is homework. Most students have AP classes and they have more than one which means that they get a lot of homework and most students are involved in sports which means that they have to keep their grade up so that they can remain on the team. That causes a lot of stress for students because you have to worry about a lot of things. I know this because I am going through that situation. Well i don't have Ap classes yet because i am barley a freshman but i still have to worry about my grades. I am on the Tennis team and i am in varsity but what worries me is that i am going to get bad grades and then i will not be able to play. That has been causing me a lot of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment