Monday, March 2, 2015

The Most Interesting Person in the World!

The most interesting person to me is my cousin Edward. He was born in Mexico and came over to the US when he was 13 years old. He managed to learn English pretty fast and at this point he knows more words than me. The reason he is very interesting to me is because of his stories. He lives in Phenix Arizona but he comes to California a lot because most of our family lives in California. And sometimes we to Arizona with them. Since it is a 6 hour trip it gets pretty boring, that is why i always want to be in the same car as him. He always has stories to say that he has experienced whether its at school or when he goes to visit family in Mexico. Our family is really strange and you will never expect the things that are going to happen. Well he makes the trip g by really fast with his stories and he makes me laugh a lot. But besides the stories he tells i also think that he is interesting because he is like a role model to me because he came from Mexico not knowing any English and he is now getting scholarships and letters from universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment